KRCL Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 9 Deputy Chief Engineer /Project, Assistant Engineer, Project Engineer, Sr. Technical Assistant Posts has been released on the official website at konkanrailway.com. Candidates Planning to start their career with Konkan Railway Corporation Limited can apply for Walkin application on or before 2022-03-15.
|Organization Name||Konkan Railway Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Deputy Chief Engineer /Project, Assistant Engineer, Project Engineer, Sr. Technical Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||9|
|Educational Qualification||BE/ B.Tech|
KRCL Post Details
Deputy Chief Engineer /Project: 1 Post
Assistant Engineer: 2 Posts
Project Engineer: 2 Posts
Sr. Technical Assistant: 4 Posts
- Deputy Chief Engineer /Project: Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) or its equivalent.
- Assistant Engineer: Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) or its equivalent with not less than 55% marks from recognized (AICTE) university.
- Project Engineer: Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) or it’s equivalent with not less than 55% marks from recognized (AICTE) university.
- Sr. Technical Assistant: Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) or it’s equivalent with not less than 55% marks from recognized (AICTE) university with minimum 3 years of experience in Construction of Bridges (Major & Important) in Railway / Highway Sectors.
- Deputy Chief Engineer /Project: Rs. 103228 – 161261/- per month
- Assistant Engineer: Rs. 73491/- per month
- Project Engineer: Rs. 73491/- per month
- Sr. Technical Assistant: Rs. 58819/- per month
- Deputy Chief Engineer /Project: 62 Years
- Assistant Engineer: 45 Years
- Project Engineer: 45 Years
- Sr. Technical Assistant: 35 Years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview
How to Apply: Interested and eligible Applicants may appear along with Attested copies of the certificate in proof of qualification (As per the qualification specified in Notification). Attested copy of Proof of Date of Birth (SSLC/SSC Certificate/Birth Certificate) Two attested passport size photographs (recent). Attested copy of document regarding experience, last served, and others. Attested copy of service certificate in support of claims for Ex-servicemen. Caste certificate, if any Character certificate at the time of Walk-In-Interview.
Notification Date: 8th March 2022
Walk-In-Interview Date: 15th, 25th March 2022
DISCLAIMER: SarkariResultWorld.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.