ESIC, Indore Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 40 Senior Resident, Full Time/ Part Time Contractual Specialist, Homeopathy Physician Posts has been released on the official website at esic.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Employees State Insurance Corporation can apply for Walkin application on or before 2022-03-29.
|Organization Name||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|Post Name||Senior Resident, Full Time/ Part Time Contractual Specialist, Homeopathy Physician|
|No. of Vacancies||40|
|Educational Qualification||MBBS, PG Degree/ Diploma, Degree, Diploma|
ESIC, Indore Post Details
Senior Resident: 26 Posts
Full Time/ Part Time Contractual Specialist: 13 Posts
Homeopathy Physician: 1 Post
- Senior Resident: MBBS with PG Degree/ Diploma in Medical/ Surgical Specialties from recognized University/ MBBS with 2 years working experience in the same discipline.
- Full Time/ Part Time Contractual Specialist: MBBS and PG Degree with three years work experience or Diploma with five years work experience in concerned specialty candidate must be registered with Medical Council of India or State Medical Council.
- Homeopathy Physician: Degree in Homeopathy of recognized University Statutory State Board/ Council or equivalent recognized under the Homeopathic Central Council Act, 1973 (59 of 1973).
- Senior Resident: Check Official Notification.
- Full Time/ Part Time Contractual Specialist: Rs. 60000 – 106000/- per month
- Homeopathy Physician: Rs. 50000/- per month
- Senior Resident: 45 years
- Full Time/ Part Time Contractual Specialist: 67 years
- Homeopathy Physician: 30 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC/ Ex-Serviceman, 5 years for SC/ST
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with their applications (as per Annexure-A) along with one of Self-attested copies of relevant documents in support of age, qualifications, attempt certificate, mark-sheet, degree, MCI or State Registration (S), EWS/ SC/ ST/ OBC certificate & experience certificate, etc. and two recent passport size photographs, at the time of Walk-In-Interview.
Walk-In-Interview Date: 29th, 30th March 2022
DISCLAIMER: SarkariResultWorld.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.