Name of Post: Mines Inspector, Cartographer, Librarian Vacancy at 29 Posts.
Short Information: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has released the latest notification for the UKPSC Mines Inspector recruitment 2021 of Mines Inspector, Cartographer, Librarian Vacancy at 29 posts. Candidates wishing to apply through the official website ukpsc.gov.in recruitment 2021 for UKPSC Jobs Vacancy at 29 posts of the Mines Inspector, Cartographer, Librarian Post can apply by 1 October 2021.
UKPSC Jobs 2021 – Apply Online Mines Inspector, Cartographer, Librarian 29 Posts
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Vacancy 2021 and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the UKPSC Mines Inspector Bharti 2021
Notification Before UKPSC Mines Inspector Apply Online 2021. Below is a brief description of the official notification of the UKPSC. Other details of UKPSC 2021 Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021
UKPSC Mines Inspector Notification Details
- Candidates should have Diploma, Degree, PG or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 14 September 2021.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 1 October 2021.
- General/OBC/EWS candidates application fee Rs. 276/-
- SC/ST candidates application fee Rs. 126/-
- Mines Inspector, Cartographer, Librarian postpay Rs. 35000/-
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 43 years.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Uttarakhand.
UKPSC Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 29 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.