Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) is recruiting 198 Senior Assistants. Candidates can check notification and apply online here.
PPSC Recruitment 2022
PPSC Recruitment 2022: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) is filling up 198 vacancies for the post of Senior Assistant in various departments like School Education Department, Water Supply and Sanitation Department, Prosecution and Litigation Department, Rural Development and Panchayat Department. Revenue, Rehabilitation and Disaster Management Department etc. Candidates can check the details regarding PPSC Senior Assistant Recruitment 2022.
It is to be noted that, a Combined Competitive Examination will be conducted for the said posts. Candidates will fill separate online application form for the said posts in different departments.
- Last date for submission of application: 05 July 2022
- Last date for submission of application fee: 13 July 2022
PPSC Senior Assistant Vacancy Details 2022
- Senior Assistant – 128
- Head Office – 21
- Subordinate Office – 61
- Water Supply and Sanitation – 13
- Public Works – 78
- Home Affairs & Justice – 01
- Excise and Taxation – 12
- Rural Development & Panchayat – 04
- Revenue, Rehabilitation and Disaster Management (Financial Commissioner Secretariat)-08
PPSC Senior Assistant Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or Institute; And general information regarding 198 posts of Senior Assistant in various departments of Punjab Government in the year 2022.
- Qualifies at the competitive examination specified by the appointing authority from time to time; And
- At least one hundred and twenty hours course with experience in use of personal computers or information technology in office productivity applications or desktop publishing applications from a Government recognized institution or reputed institution that is ISO 9001, certified. OR A Computer Information Technology course equivalent to ‘O’ Level Certificate of the Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) Government of India.
- A person appointed as a Senior Assistant in accordance with the provisions of sub-rule (1) shall, before his appointment, have to pass an examination in English and Punjabi respectively (on a computer to be conducted by the Board or the Appointing Authority or the Department of Information Technology). , as the case may be, at the speed of thirty words per minute:
PPSC Senior Assistant Age Limit:
18 to 37 years
PPSC PPSC Senior Assistant 2022 Selection Criteria
Selection will be done on the basis of written test.
PPSC Senior Assistant Exam Pattern
number of questions
Marks (Each question carries 4 marks)
Logical Reasoning Questions) and Mental Ability (Part B of the Syllabus)
How to apply for PPSC Senior Assistant Recruitment 2022?
Interested candidates can submit online application as follows
- Visit the official website of the commission http://ppsc.gov.in
- Click on ‘Open Advertisement’ section and then click on ‘Apply Online’.
- Candidates are also advised to fill their matriculation examination details carefully as these details will be used for merging their applications for various posts falling under this combined examination.
- Print bank challan and deposit fee using bank challan
- Candidates are advised/instructed to take a print out/soft copy of the application form while applying.
PPSC Application Fee 2022
- SC/ST of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab State only – Rs. 750/-
- Ex-Servicemen of Punjab State only – Rs. 500/-
- Descendants of Economically Weaker Section (EWS), Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and Ex-Servicemen (LDESM) Punjab – Rs. 500/-
- All other categories i.e., General, Sportsmen and Wards of Freedom Fighters of Punjab, Punjab – Rs. 1500/-
work up to one lakh and
( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Download Latest Govt Jobs App
|SarkariResultWorld.Com Home –||Click here|
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Daily Update
DISCLAIMER: SarkariResultWorld.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.