MAHA TET 2021 examination is scheduled to be held tomorrow, 21 November 2021, across the state of Maharashtra at various examination centres. Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) will be conducted in two shifts, paper 1 (class 1 to 5) from 10.30 am to 1 pm and paper 2 (class 6 to 8) from 2 pm to 5.30 pm. The Maharashtra State Examination Council (MSEC) has also released the MAHA TET 2021 admit card on the official website, mahatet.in.
The MAHA TET admit card 2021 details the basic rules and regulations to be observed during the examination. The council has also warned of strict actions against candidates who fail to comply with the highlighted guidelines.
Documents Required with MAHA TET Admit Card 2021
The council has also listed a number of documents mandatorily required for candidates to avail entry to the examination venue and for verification purposes. Candidates appearing for the Teacher Eligibility Test, Maharashtra must take note of these documents and keep them ready before the exam tomorrow. These documents are:
- Neately printed MAHA TET 2021 admit card
- Original and xerox copy of any of the government-issued id proof amongst Aadhar card, Pan card, Voter ID card
- 2 passport size photographs of the candidate similar to the one uploaded on the application form
- Face mask
- A 50ml handsanitiser bottle
- A personal bottle of water
Guidelines to be followed on the MAHA TET 2021 exam day
As mentioned earlier, the series of guidelines given on the admit card that candidates must follow in the MAHA TET 2021 examination is given in the space below:
- Candidates are required to reach the designated exam hall at least 90 minutes before the reporting time
- Candidates must refrain from carrying items such as mobile phone, bluetooth device, smart calculator
- Candidates are asked to follow all COVID protocols including but not limited to social distancing, ensuring personal hygiene and sanitization
- Candidates are barred from communicating with fellow candidates and sharing things with them
In addition to these guidelines, the council has further asked the candidates to adhere to a dress code. Candidates are asked to avoid wearing full sleeves clothes, shoes that completely cover the feet or any headgears like caps for boys or scarfs for girls to the exam hall.
MAHA TET 2021 examination is conducted by Maharashtra State Examination Council (MSEC) and is conducted to provide eligibility to candidates at two levels i.e. primary (class 1 to 5) and upper primary (class 6 to 8). The examination is held annually and a lot of students participating in the exam aspire to work as a teacher with the state-based schools. Candidates after qualifying for the examination are awarded a TET certificate which is valid for a lifetime.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Visit here for more information
- Read More – Click Here
DISCLAIMER: SarkariResultWorld.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.