TNPSC Group 4 2022 applications are going to close today. That is, 28 April 2022. Candidates can check the application process, educational qualification and other details below.
TNPSC Group 4 2022
TNPSC Group 4 2022: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to close the online application window for Group 4 Recruitment 2022. The candidates who have not yet submitted their online applications are advised to submit the applications for direct recruitment against the vacancies by the end of the day. Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service, Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service, Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service, Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat Service, Tamil Nadu Slum Clearance Board Non-Technical Subordinate Service and Tamil Nadu Housing Board Subordinate Service include the following posts.
Before submitting the online application form for TNPSC Group 4 2022, candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria carefully and complete the application form along with the one-time registration fee of TNPSC which is Rs 150 which is for five years. valid for the period. TNPSC Group 4 2022 exam fee is Rs 100.
The commission will conduct the TNPSC Group 4 2022 exam offline on 24th July 2022 from 9:30 AM to 12:20 PM. Candidates will be able to download TNPSC Group 4 Admit Card 2022 within 15 days from the date of exam. Candidates can check the easy steps given below to submit the online application.
TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Village Administrative Officer, Junior Assistant, Store Keeper, – 10th Passed.
- Typist, Junior Assistant – 12th pass.
- SC, SC (A) S, ST, MBC/ DC, BC (OBCM) S, BCM and destitute widows of all castes – 21 to 42 years
- “Others” – 21 to 32 years
- Date of Notification: 30 March 2022
- Last date for submission of online application – 28 April 2022
- Exam Date: 24 July 2022
- Publication of written test result – October 2022
- Uploading of Certificates for Certificate Verification – October 2022
- Certificate Verification – November 2022
- Counseling – November 2022
How to Apply Online for TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022?
- Visit the official website of TNPSC at tnpsc.gov.in.
- It is mandatory for the applicants to enter their basic details through One Time Online Registration System on payment of Rs. 150/- for registration fee and then they should apply for this recruitment through online only.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link under the “Important Links” tab.
- Then, a notification page will be opened.
- Now, click on the notification link which reads ‘Combined Civil Services Examination-IV (Group-IV Services)’.
- Enter all your required details and click on submit button.
- After filling the application form, candidates are required to pay the application fee.
- After the final submission of online application, candidates can take a printout of the application form for future reference.
TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
Registration Fee – Rs. 150/-
Exam Fee – Rs. 100/-
work up to one lakh and
( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Download Latest Govt Jobs App
|SarkariResultWorld.Com Home –||Click here|
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Daily Update
DISCLAIMER: SarkariResultWorld.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.