DHFWS, Yamunanagar Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 11 Gynecologist, Radiologist, Pediatrician, Staff Nurse, ANM Posts has been released on the official website at yamunanagar.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with District Health & Family Welfare Society, Yamunanagar can apply Online application on or before 2022-03-22.
|Organization Name||District Health & Family Welfare Society, Yamunanagar|
|Post Name||Gynecologist, Radiologist, Pediatrician, Staff Nurse, ANM|
|No. of Vacancies||11|
|Educational Qualification||MD, MS, DNB, MBBS, PG Diploma/Degree, B. Sc., ANM, MCI|
DHFWS, Yamunanagar Post Details
Gynecologist: 1 Post
Radiologist: 1 Post
Pediatrician: 1 Post
Staff Nurse: 1 Post
ANM: 1 Post
- Gynecologist: MD/MS/DNB in Obstetrics and Gynaecology/DGO, Recognized by Medical Council of India and registered with Medical council of India or any State Medical Council. Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric.
- Radiologist: MBBS or equivalent degree from an institution recognized by Medical Council of India and registered with MCI or any State Medical Council. PG Degree/Diploma/DNB in Radiology/relevant field. Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric
- Pediatrician: MBBS or equivalent degree from an institution recognized by the Medical Council of India and registered with MCI or any State Medical Council. PG Degree/Diploma in Paediatrics. Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric
- Staff Nurse: B. Sc. Nursing /GNM course from recognized institution by Government. Registered with Haryana Nurses Registration Council. Hindi /Sanskrit up to Matric
- ANM: ANM course from recognized institution by Government. Registered with Haryana Nurses Registration Council. Hindi /Sanskrit up to Matric.
- Gynecologist: Rs. 80000- 100000/- per month
- Radiologist: Rs. 150000- 200000/- per month
- Pediatrician: Rs. 80000- 100000/- per month
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 13500/- per month
- ANM: Rs. 9840/- per month
- Gynecologist: 18- 65 years
- Radiologist: 18- 65 years
- Pediatrician: 18- 65 years
- Staff Nurse: 18- 42 years
- ANM: 18- 42 years
Bank Draft in favor of District Health & Family Welfare Society, Yamuna Nagar
Application Fee: Rs. 200/-
Selection Process: The selection is based on a written test/Interview.
How to Apply: The interested candidates should apply on the prescribed Performa available on the website Yamunanagar.nic.in addressed to the undersigned giving full detail of his/her biodata, with attested photograph and self-attested photocopies of the certificates, experience & testimonials. The application form must be completed in all respects duly filled in their own handwriting (in capital letters) and signed, should be submitted to the concerned branch office in Civil Surgeon, Yamunanagar as per Table 1. For online mode, the applicant should send his/her application along with all documents in a single PDF file by e-mail at [email protected] For postal mode send the application form to address Civil Surgeon Yamunanagar –Pin code 135001. on or before 22nd March 2022.
Application Submitted Closing Date: 22nd March 2022
Interview Date: 28th March 2022.
DISCLAIMER: SarkariResultWorld.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.