BECIL Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 10 Content Writer, Videographer & Editor, Graphic Designer, Translator Posts has been released on the official website at becil.com. Candidates Planning to start their career with Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited can apply Online application on or before 2022-03-23.
|Organization Name||Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited|
|Post Name||Content Writer, Videographer & Editor, Graphic Designer, Translator|
|No. of Vacancies||10|
|Educational Qualification||Master’s Degree, PG Diploma/Degree, Graduate, Diploma|
BECIL Post Details
Content Writer: 2 Posts
Videographer & Editor: 2 Posts
Graphic Designer: 3 Posts
Translator (Urdu): 2 Posts
Translator (Hindi): 1 Post
- Content Writer: Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Mass Communication in Journalism and New Media from Government recognized University. Having 5 years of experience in the field of Content Writing.
- Videographer & Editor: Graduate from any Government recognized Institute. Having 3 years’ experience in the relevant field of Videographer. Diploma/Degree holders to be given preference
- Graphic Designer: Graduate from any Government recognized institute. 3 years Diploma Course in Graphic Designing. Having 3 years experience in Graphic Designing
- Translator (Urdu): Master’s Degree in Urdu from a Government recognized University. Having 3 years of working experience in the field of Translator and must be proficient to translate from Hindi and Urdu to English.
- Translator (Hindi): Master’s Degree in Hindi from a Government recognized University. Having 3 years working experience in the field of Translator and must be proficient to translate from Hindi and Urdu to English
Salary Details: Rs. 35000/- per month
Age Limit: As Per Rules
EWS/PH/SC/ST Fee: Rs. 450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
General/Ex-Serviceman/Women/OBC Fee: Rs. 750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: Selection will be based on a written exam/ interview.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online at BECIL official website becil.com on or before 23rd March 2022.
Notification Date: 9th March 2022
Registration Closing Date: 23rd March 2022
DISCLAIMER: SarkariResultWorld.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.