JNU Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 8 Research Scientist, Research Associate, Technical Officer, Laboratory Assistant Posts has been released on the official website at jnu.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Jawaharlal Nehru University can apply Offline application on or before 2022-04-01.
|Organization Name||Jawaharlal Nehru University|
|Post Name||Research Scientist, Research Associate, Technical Officer, Laboratory Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||8|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, Master Degree, 10th, ITI, PhD, MD, MS, MDS, M.Pharma, ME, M.Tech|
JNU Post Details
Research Scientist: 2 Posts
Research Associate: 2 Posts
Technical Officer: 3 Posts
Laboratory Assistant: 1 Posts
- Research Scientist: 2nd Class Masters Degree in Science with Ph.D in relevant subject from recognised University Or 1st Class Masters Degree in Environmental Science/Life Sciences/ Physical sciences from a recognised University with 2 years experience in related field.
- Research Associate: PhD/MD/MS/MDS on equivalent Degree or having 3 years of research, design and development experience after M.Pharma/ME/M.Tech with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCT) Journal.
- Technical Officer: Graduate in Science/relevant subjects/ from a recognized university with five years work experience from a recognized institution or Masters degree in the relevant subject.
- Laboratory Assistant: High School* or equivalent with five years work experience in related field from a Government institution or recognized institute or certificate of one year training in the relevant area or ITI or National Trade certificate of National Council for Vocational Training and successful completion of ATS in relevant trade from a Government recognized board.
- Research Scientist: Rs. 48000/- per month
- Research Associate: Rs. 47000/- per month
- Technical Officer: Rs. 32000/- per month
- Laboratory Assistant: Rs. 20000/- per month
Age Limit: As Per Rules
Selection Process: The selection is based on Interviews.
How to Apply: Candidates should submit a brief (about 1 page) summary of their research work and a copy of their CV (with names and e. mail contacts of two referees) along with the application (hard copy) along with detailed bio-data supporting documents/certificates should reach Prof. Sandeep Saxena, Director, Advanced Instrumentation Research Facility (AIRF), Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067 on or before 1st April 2022.
Application Submitted Starting Date: 16th March 2022
Application Submitted Closing Date: 1st April 2022
DISCLAIMER: SarkariResultWorld.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.