NHM Deoghar Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 154 ANM, Nutrition Counselor, Pharmacist, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician Posts has been released on the official website at deoghar.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with National Health Mission Deoghar can apply Offline application on or before 2022-04-05.
|Organization Name||National Health Mission Deoghar|
|Post Name||ANM, Nutrition Counselor, Pharmacist, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician|
|No. of Vacancies||154|
|Educational Qualification||Master Degree, Bachelors degree, Diploma, 12th|
NHM Deoghar Post Details
ANM: 57 Posts
Nutrition Counselor: 5 Posts
Pharmacist: 13 Posts
Staff Nurse: 9 Posts
Lab Technician: 3 Posts
- ANM: 10+2 or equivalent Examination and should have completed ANM course from Institution recognized by Government and Approved by I.N.C.
- Nutrition Counselor: Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in any subject (Hons./Pass) with Diploma or Certificate course in Nutrition.
- Pharmacist: Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institute.
- Staff Nurse: 10+2 or Intermediate with 3 years of general Nursing and Midwifery Training from Govt. recognized institution.
- Lab Technician: 10+2 or Intermediate and Diploma in Lab. Technician from Govt. Recognized institute with one years experience.
- ANM: Rs. 11466/- per month
- Nutrition Counselor: Rs. 13643/- per month
- Pharmacist: Rs. 11550/- per month
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 16029/- per month
- Lab Technician: Rs. 10973/- per month
Age Limit: 21- 35 years
Age Relaxation:2 years for OBC,3 years for Female Reserved,5 years for SC/ST,10 years for PH
Payment Mode: Diamond Draft payable in the name of District Rural Health Society, Deoghar.
General/BC Candidate Fee: Rs. 400/-
SC/ST Candidate Fee: Rs. 200/-
Selection Process: The Selection is based on Written Tests/Skills Tests.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application form. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant documents to the Specified Address of “Office Civil Surgeon & Chief Medical Officer, Rajkumar Leprosy Complex, Deoghar. on or before 5th April 2022.
Notification Date: 16th March 2022
Registration Closing Date: 5th April 2022
DISCLAIMER: SarkariResultWorld.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.