Spices Board of India Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 12 Technology Transfer Division, Entomology Division, Plant Pathology Division, Crop Improvement Division, Agronomy Posts has been released on the official website at indianspices.com. Candidates Planning to start their career with Spices Board of India can apply Offline application on or before 2022-03-20.
|Organization Name||Spices Board of India|
|Post Name||Technology Transfer Division, Entomology Division, Plant Pathology Division, Crop Improvement Division, Agronomy|
|No. of Vacancies||12|
Spices Board of India Post Details
Technology Transfer Division: 1 Post
Entomology Division: 2 Posts
Plant Pathology Division: 2 Posts
Crop Improvement Division: 1 Post
Agronomy/ Soil Science Division: 1 Post
- Technology Transfer Division: M.Sc. in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ M.Sc. Microbiology/ M.Sc. Botany with minimum 55% marks.
- Entomology Division: M.Sc. Agricultural Entomology/ Zoology with minimum 55% marks.
- Plant Pathology Division: M.Sc. in Agriculture(Plant Pathology)/ M.Sc. Microbiology/ M.Sc. Botany with minimum 55% marks.
- Crop Improvement Division: M.Sc. Botany/ Biotechnology with minimum 55% marks
- Agronomy/ Soil Science Division: M.Sc. Agri.(Agronomy/Soil Science), M.Sc. Chemistry with minimum 55% marks
- Salary Details: Rs.21000/ per month.
- Age Limit: 30 years
- Selection Process: Selection will be based on a Written Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their applications as in Annexure-I along with scanned copies of certificates (Proof for age, education, etc.), recent passport size photo, resume, and experience, if any) via email to [email protected] on or before 20th March 2022.
Application Closing Date: 20th March 2022
DISCLAIMER: SarkariResultWorld.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.