Cantonment Board, Dehuroad Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 11 Assistant Medical Officer, Junior Clerk, Staff Nurse, Sanitary Inspector Posts has been released on the official website at dehuroad.cantt.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Cantonment Board, Dehuroad can apply Offline application on or before 2022-03-04.
|Organization Name||Cantonment Board, Dehuroad|
|Post Name||Assistant Medical Officer, Junior Clerk, Staff Nurse, Sanitary Inspector|
|No. of Vacancies||11|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s degree, MBBS, Diploma, 10th|
Cantonment Board, Dehuroad Post Details
Assistant Medical Officer: 2 Posts
Junior Clerk: 5 Posts
Staff Nurse: 3 Posts
Sanitary Inspector: 1 Post
- Assistant Medical Officer: M.B.B.S Degree from recognized university + 01 years of experience in the respective field.
- Junior Clerk: Possess a Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from the recognized university Certificate in Basic computer Knowledge from any Govt. institute.
- Staff Nurse: Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or Three- year Diploma in Nursing/GNM from a recognized Institution and Registration with Nursing Council of India/State
- Sanitary Inspector: HSC with Sanitary Inspector’s Course Certificate from Government
- Assistant Medical Officer: Rs. 56100- 177500/- per month
- Junior Clerk: Rs. 19900- 63200/- per month
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 35400- 112400/- per month
- Sanitary Inspector: Rs. 25500- 81100/- per month
- Assistant Medical Officer: 23- 32 years
- Junior Clerk: 21- 30 years
- Staff Nurse: 21- 30 years
- Sanitary Inspector: 21- 30 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, 10 Years for PH
Demand Draft in the Favour of Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board Dehuroad payable at State Bank Of India, Dehuroad.
Application Fee. Rs. 300/-
Selection Process: The Selection Process on the based Interview/Personality Test.
How to Apply: Candidates are requested to download the application form from the above-mentioned website. The duly filled application form along with a self-attested copy of the Education Qualification/certificate should be sent by Registered Post/Speed Post on the below mentioned address:-Chief Executive Officer Office of the Cantonment Board Dehuroad, near Dehuroad railway Station, Dehuroad, Dist:- Pune – State:- Maharashtra, Pin:- 412101 on or before 4th March 2022.
Notification Date: 31st January 2022
Application Submitted Closing Date: 4th March 2022
DISCLAIMER: SarkariResultWorld.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.