APVVP Nellore Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 10 Theatre Assistant, Record Assistant, Radiographer, Post Mortem Assistant Posts has been released on the official website at spsnellore.ap.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad can apply Offline application on or before 2022-03-04.
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad|
|Post Name||Theatre Assistant, Record Assistant, Radiographer, Post Mortem Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||10|
|Educational Qualification||10th, BA, B.Sc, M.Sc, MA|
APVVP Nellore Post Details
Theatre Assistant: 4 Posts
Record Assistant: 3 Posts
Radiographer: 1 Post
Post Mortem Assistant: 2 Posts
- Theatre Assistant: Must have passed SSC / 10th Class or its equivalent exam from a recognized School.
- Record Assistant: Must have passed SSC / 10th Class or its equivalent exam from a recognized School.
- Radiographer: Must have passed CRA Examination, recognized by Government of A.P. Provided that preference shall be given to a candidate who in addition, possess a Degree BA / B.Sc / M. Sc / M. A. / B.Sc (Hons)/ B.A. (Hons) of any recognized university with Physics as the main subject
- Post Mortem Assistant: Must have passed SSC / 10th Class or its equivalent exam from a recognized School.
- Theatre Assistant: Rs.12000/- Per Month
- Record Assistant: Rs.12000/- Per Month
- Radiographer: Rs.17500/- Per Month
- Post Mortem Assistant: Rs.12000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 18 to 42 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for Ex-Serviceman, 5 Years for SC/ST/BC/EWS, 10 Years for PH
Demand Draft in favor of District Coordinator of Hospital Services, S.P.S.R. Nellore District
Selection Process: The selection is based on Merit List.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with filled-in applications along with necessary documents shall be submitted in the office of the District Coordinator of Hospital Services (APVVP), S.P.S.R. Nellore District from 23rd February 2022 to 4th March 2022.
Notification Date: 23rd February 2022
Application Submitted Starting Date: 23rd February 2022
Application Submitted Closing Date: 4th March 2022
DISCLAIMER: SarkariResultWorld.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.